To transform ideas into software humans love
This is the "why" behind our "what" — the thing that gets us out of bed every morning.
Software takes many forms - sometimes it's a custom app built for mobile or the web and other times it's a data model and visuals providing humans that next level of insight. Whatever the form, you can trust DevFactonians are focused on making sure the right thing is built with the right technology at the right time.
We strongly believe there are ideas swirling through every human and every organization which if uncovered through a process of innovation and blended with the right technology, will transform the way you work. When innovation and technology are unleashed together we can craft solutions that humans love. Products that have a meaningful impact on the world. Projects that help achieve your goals. Technological innovation can give us an understanding of our world that was never possible before. All of this potential can be unleashed as long as the right things get built. With this in mind, we want to build solutions that:
- Use "product-thinking" vs. "project-thinking" since the outcome is much more important than the output.
- Balance current constraints with considerations for long-term viability because solving a problem today without regard for the future is irresponsible.
- Blend science and engineering with the humanities in a humble way.
To live true to our purpose we need to remember that the most important product is our day-to-day lives. We have to constantly be on the lookout for each other’s well-being and extra vigilant in our self-examination.
- Are we waking up most days excited about the work we’re doing and the people we’re doing it with?
- Are we creating solutions that we are proud of and would happily use ourselves?
- Are we working at a pace that is sustainable?
- Are we building things that truly have a positive impact on our customer organizations and the folks that work there?
Success, for us, is answering “yes” to each of these questions.