We build digital workplace solutions that humans love to use
Engaged employees equal higher organizational success rates
At DevFacto, we understand that humans, not machines, use our applications, so we build software that minimizes learning curves, puts your users in the driver’s seat and inspires employee engagement.
- Our team of experienced professionals begins every project by identifying what resources worked for organizations in similar industries
- DevFacto will conduct a series of workshops to identify key stakeholders, risks, and goals and to understand your organization’s culture
- We’ll seek to understand how your organization works and what the problem we’re looking to solve is
- We’ll design a system that will enable effective collaboration and communication in a way that is in alignment with your existing processes
- Opportunities for improvement may be called out along the way to ensure you get the best system possible
Strategic insight blended with deep technical skillsets
To succeed, you need a partner who can connect strategy to practical technical execution, using the latest platforms to bring modern digital workplaces to life.
Positive outcomes for hundreds of projects
Expertise across the Microsoft 365 platform
Customers in industries from manufacturing to energy to education have relied on our deep expertise across the Microsoft stack. Our origin story is deeply rooted in SharePoint (2007, at the time) and we've built on that legacy to become masters of the M365 cloud platform (formerly "Office 365").
Request a Consultation
Certified by the leaders
We're partnered with companies that are leading the way in this exponential era to ensure our customers receive well informed guidance and access to certified specialists.
Written by collaborative DevFactonians
5 Practical Power Automate Examples Your Business Will Love
Streamline Office 365 multi-tenant collaboration with ADSS
Automating Site Provisioning and Governance in Office 365
Working in the Cloud: Tips for Better Remote Work
Nintex Workflow - Get Users from Azure Active Directory Group
Using Power BI for SharePoint Reports and Analytics