Municipalities and ministries are no stranger to paper-based manual processes; processes that are often prone to delays, errors and other inefficiencies. Sound familiar?
Fortunately, it’s now easier than ever to automate these and create a more efficient and effective system for everyone.
We invite you to view our recent webinar hosted by DevFacto consultant, Julian Charles, which presents a unique case-study approach to automation for municipalities and ministries. See first-hand how Nintex’s Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) platform can be used to easily create an automated, more efficient business process.
The Case: Automating the Property Tax Rebate Application Process at Harrington County
Harrington County (a fictional municipality) was utilizing a paper-based process by which citizens could apply for a refund on their pre-paid property taxes. The original process was manual and was prone to delays and errors in processing. As part of a county-wide initiative to transform, Harrington County leveraged the Nintex IPA platform to recreate the process as a dynamic, responsive web-form; automating this and other similar processes quickly and easily.
See Harrington’s Public Form here.
Nintex specializes in solutions for municipalities and government ministries, including:
- RFP Processes
- Inventory Management
- Safety Inspections
- Incident reporting
- Public-Facing Forms
- Mobile-Worker Forms
- Leave Requests
- Employee On-boarding and Termination
The Nintex Workflow Platform provides you with powerful digital workflow and content automation capabilities. Turn time-consuming tasks into a few simple clicks, and inefficient department-wide processes into well-run engines. We give you the ability to do more:
- The advanced workflow engine provides enterprise logic to drive sophisticated processes.
- Gain visibility with process intelligence to make better decisions and optimize processes.
- Modern and responsive forms are easy to build and deploy often improving web interfaces with the public.
- Dynamically create documents based on metadata that is collected.
- Design, deploy and manage mobile app solutions for staff or the community with just a few clicks.
- Make your Nintex Forms Mobile with offline capabilities